Alpha Patch 3.0.0aq has been released to the PTU, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: PTU-694913
Major Known Issues:
- 3D radars (both ship and helmet) are not rendering properly in planet atmosphere.
- VMA is a work in progress and has numerous issues.
- Control changes are incomplete and may have bugs and issues. Known: Alt modifier activates free look as well. Suicide does not function.
- Some ships may be spawning without items, without the ability to “flight ready”, and without the ability to run cargo. W/A: If this happens please file an insurance claim to replace the ship.
- Updated keybinding images in options menu and added keybindings for cycling MFD screens.
- Reduced the NPC population.
- Reduced the number of enemies spawned during ECN missions.
- Restored Ruto and Eckhart reputation prerequisites to intended values.
- Scaled down the size of the “merged” weapon group PIP reticle.
- The Constellation Aquila’s elevator should now open and close properly.
- Fix for several helmets missing visor screens.
- The Reliant and Khartu-Al can now only be entered and exited while the vehicle landing gear is down.
- Players should no longer have their ship despawned quickly, provided they don’t have several ships scattered throughout the verse.
- Fix for mission markers occasionally attaching to the player’s ship.
- Players should no longer intermittently lose the ability to activate interaction mode.
- The Scythe and Glaive should no longer be stuck in a broken state after the player exits the ship.
- Various performance tweaks.
- Crash fix.
Content missing key elements:
- User Interface
- Insurance and Persistence
- Internal Ship Docking
- Comm System
Bugs, issues, and work arounds (W/A):
- First implementation of persistence bed spawning will have numerous bugs and issues.
- Items and ships placed in hangars are not persisting between sessions.
- Repaired wings don’t always restore weapons.